Sunday 6 March 2011

You've turned off your targeting computer!

Well...I guess my Han and Chewie came to save me but not in the way I was hoping. I didn't end up going to see the movie with Amanda today like I was hoping, instead I forgot that I was supposed to have a special dinner with the family. Even if I didn't have the dinner I couldn't have made it. Our car was basically running on fumes (Another point for poverty). I managed however to spin this into another date possibly. I said I'd make it up to her by taking her to the movies on Tuesday, "it was so pimp. I even offered to pay for it". However, she said she doesn't know what she's doing that day, so she might end up having to work which would suck, cause I really wanna do it in a movie theater.

See a lot of the problem with Amanda is that she barely knows whats she's doing day to day, so its one of those 'make plans the day of' type of deals. I really hate that, I enjoy looking forward to things and I like making plans for those things, makes me feel at ease. What's a good time to try and make plans anyways? I guess sometime around the beginning of lunch? Morning is too early, and afternoon/evening is where the other vultures will get to her/she'll be at home. So yeah, I guess at lunch on Tuesday is when I'll ask if we're still on for that night.

Guess that's it...hmm, short update.

No comments:

Post a Comment