Monday 28 February 2011

The Dead Zone

Well the good news is that I'm not bored anymore, because I'm at Calvin's house, which means I get someone to talk shit to which is basically the only thing I like doing with my friends, that and video games which we've got plenty of. The bad news is that he also lives in the country, and more country than I do, so he doesn't get any cell signal out here. Essentially that means I have limited access to talking to Amanda, although my need to talk to her is dwindling. I feel the urge to just say hi, other than that (i.e planning anything) I've kind of half given up on. This is because its just such a bitch to get out to my house and she's almost never at her house, I'll plan something with her soon though hopefully. That or get a job to take my mind off of being bored and to get some money rolling in.

I really don't have much to say here today... I'll try and be a bit more interesting tomorrow, maybe talk about the past a bit, don't count on it, I'm here till Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment