Monday 21 February 2011

Third time's the charm :)

I should probably put a bit more history into this before I just go ahead and say it, so I will.

At the moment, my only prospect for a relationship has been this girl Amanda. I've only met her 3 times, the first time was mostly a drop by and at the time I wasn't thinking of her (I was with my ex). Not to mention that we didn't talk at all, in fact she made jokes with her friend Katt at our expense; our expense being that we're nerds. The scene they walked in on was this:
Steven and I playing starcraft 1 together on a laptop and a computer
Calvin playing Assassins Creed 1 on the xbox with Nick watching
An oven beeping and most likely burning a pizza
Clothes and pop cans everywhere
4 cats huddled together on a bed

I can understand where they're coming from when they say we're nerds.

Anyways, the second time I met her was at a party. This time I was supposed to be trying for a relationship (I had just broken up) but she just happened to be wearing this terrible baby blue sweater from the Gap. I don't know why, although I suspect some long forgotten childhood memory has something to do with it, but I hated it, and by hating that I hated her...or atleast disliked her. During the party I managed to ignore her until we were taking care of Calvin who managed to drink a little too much. This part was fun as she seemed smart and interesting leading me to set up a time for meeting her at my house later that week. While waiting for her the day of I get a text "I can't come over, I'm having sex with my girlfriend". Ouch... At this point my ego has taken a significant blow and I just give up on the prospect.

Recently though she's starting texting me saying how she was sorry she was a bitch to me before and wants to make up for it (already a plus in my book, acknowledging that sometimes you're a bitch is always a plus). We've been basically setting up plans every weekend but they kept getting fucked up by the weather (i.e snow storms) but tonight was different, she actually came over. Only problem was that Calvin was over, so for about an hour we were separated from each other (I was in a chair, and she was on my bed) but I managed to smoothly slam down on the bed beside her...you know, because I'm cool like that. Anyways, my head hurts lets get to the point and I'll elaborate later (I'm sorry, headache = not being able to write and I'm kind of trying to figure out if I'd like to write more comically or more just "yup here's my life"). The point being, I had sex with her and I think that this could actually turn into a meaningful relationship, but as I said, more on that later.


No comments:

Post a Comment