Tuesday 22 February 2011

I hate scheduling dates.

You know what I hate about trying to start a relationship while someone is in college? Its the fact that you're always busy, whether it be the school hours themselves, the homework on top of it all, or just holding down a job to pay for it all. Now that I really want to see Amanda seriously rather than some kind of one night thing I'm trying to set up a sort of movie marathon thing. This was the original date idea for us because apparently we both think that's a great night/date and that just makes me like (read: love uncontrollably) her more.

Another thing I hate is how I develop overwhelming crushes over little things, although I believe I'm better at it now, I've learned a few red flags that I know to avoid. Although Amanda does display some of them. However she's managed to dodge a red flag I was really worried about, the whole "slut" thing. See, for me, if you've done more than 6-7 people by age 17-18 (see: ex-girlfriend) then I'd say you're somewhat of a slut, now don't get me wrong, I'm sure you could manage that even with serious relationships throughout high school but that seems like too many people for that early in your life (for reference I'm just about 19 and I'm now at 2 people, go me and the nice guy team :D).

I know what you're thinking, "Amanda's a slut! She just fucked you on your second meeting, what are you an idiot? She must have cocks in her at all times!". That does cross my mind, but while we were meeting at my house last night she was talking:
A: I've easily had sex over 500 times....
Calvin and I look at each other, dread paints over my face...I know now that I don't really feel up to plunging my shaft into the well traveled hole that is Amanda.
A: That sounds bad, but I've probably only done it with like, 3 or 4 guys.
I look at Calvin and smile, my compulsive need to compare experiences leads me to think "YES! So long as she can count the dicks on one hand I'm good to go".

Some still might be thinking she's a slut, I personally don't, its quality over quantity (of people...not the sex you perverts, although I must say she seemed to enjoy it a lot). See, I know her history a bit, the people she's done have always been in relationships with her, you know, excluding me...why am I always the exception?...more on that comment later (see: ex-girlfriend).

Anyways this seems to be me rambling and going off topic...which you'll have to get used to if you'd want to keep reading because that's just how I write. The gist is, I'm trying to find a date which works for both me and Amanda that's soon because I really really really want to see her again (to hang out, not to fuck you perverts...but that's always an option).

If you're reading this, mind putting down a comment? Thoughts on Amanda? Tips on writing? tell me what you'd like to hear and I'll talk about it to the best of my abilities...I'm very insecure. LOVE ME DAMNIT

2 comments:

  1. Add a reactions thing to each post, makes it easier for us to display our feelings, without going all the way out of our way to type a comment, cause gawd "typing is hard".

    ReplyDelete