Sunday 20 February 2011

Quite the Emo Title I've got don't I?

For those wondering, the title is a lyric from a song, Empty Walls by Serj Tankian which is something I've listened to a lot recently because of my friend.

Anyways, what I'm hoping this thing will be about is basically my attempts at getting and maintaining a relationship with the opposite sex (girls, lots and lots of girls, or women, take your pick). So far my only relationship was kind of fucked up, a train wreck is what my sister and mom called her. I feel like its a training ground from which I hope I've learned something, a minefield of feelings I didn't think I had and some I've denied having for too long. That whole thing is for later though, when I have another girl to take my mind of her because every time I think about the situation I can't help but hate her and myself for being an idiot.

If for some reason I don't have a reasonably decent post about women I'll probably talk about how I'm at least trying to better myself. I tell myself I'm fixing myself up for myself, but its really all for the girls, I've creating lots of bad habits over the years which have screwed me out of too many chances to make friends or have girlfriends so Present/Future me have to change those. Basically, what I think are my biggest problems stem from either my looks (weight, face, nails) or my lack of money (so...a job, surprisingly hard to get with no job experience). Although the only thing that I'm working on other than those two is learning a new language, mostly because I've always thought it'd be cool to talk to my dad in French and Spanish (which he knows).

Okay...Hmm, I'd like to post more now, but I think I'll save it up, get a couple good day to day posts to keep the rabble interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment