Friday 25 February 2011

My finger is killing me.

I don't really have anything to say here... I think my finger is getting an infection...or something. It's swollen and hurts that's for sure, so if this post is short its because I type a lot of with that finger and it actually really hurts to touch it at all. This of course means I'm kind of limited in what I can do around my house to pass the time. I can't play xbox because my trigger finger is the one that hurts, I can't especially play the computer because right clicking hurts, so I've basically just been reading online and watching TV. I'm kind of getting bored of it.

I didn't text Amanda yesterday, which was weird. I wanted to, but I just didn't. I texted her today a bit, standard whats up affair. I asked her if shes free for this upcoming weekend (my birthday) but she didn't respond. I'm not worried though, she seems to either miss some/a lot of my texts or my phone just doesn't send half the time. Anyways, to give her a bit of a break on the whole sleeping with me the first night thing, I should mention that we had sexted a bit before and it was pretty much guaranteed she was going to do me when she saw me. I honestly don't know how I manage these things, 0 to 60 is apparently what I'm all about.

I think I'll update tomorrow or maybe even later tonight about my parents a bit...that's mostly for me, to remind myself what I wanted to talk about, that is unless something interesting happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment