Saturday 10 December 2011

Well, I need to practise writing more.

I'm deciding I need to spruce up my writing style a bit more. This is just a reminder to myself. My favourite post is "Dawn of the First Day" so much happened, I remember that day very vividly right now. It's that snarky assholish inner voice that I stifle from the outside world that belongs here. My pessimism and hatred belong here, along with a few logs of my progress towards weight loss because that actually matters to me. I think I should be trying to do this shit every day/night again. I have enough golden moments a day that I could probably do important posts every other day at least. Usually I've got something on my plate to entertain me or some kind of observation with which I could impersonate Jerry Seinfeld with.

What's the deal with the people in lines at Giant Tiger? They must be on crack or something. ...Oh, they are? Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment