Friday 23 December 2011

Dude there's two posts, I just figured this one shouldn't be with the other one.

Jerry I have to talk to you about something. I think I've become attracted to Elaine.

Fuck my life, I was going to talk to you about this today. Then stupid ass Brendyn walked in.

We now officially both have a crush on the same girl, I don't know how the fuck it happened. I tried to stop this shit, it's against bro code.

I don't know how to just drop it, you're floundering about with your feelings towards her, one minute you want her, the other you want to forget. How do I deal with that. Should I tell you to pursue something that may or may not be there, because it seems like she acts like that towards both of us.

Maybe we have a code Cadie, she's just a flirty hoe. Could that be it? GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. Argh, I need to talk to you in person, I can't just put it all out here.

I almost kissed her last night and I fucking stopped my drunk self. I needed to talk to you before anything. I need to know how you feel, because I'm not going to betray your trust again. I value that shit, I'm your best friend, you're my best friend. I feel like I'm typing out a drunk heart to heart, yet I'm sober...weird.

I'm used to developing hard and fast crushes and I figured this was going to end up happening, I actually tried my best to stop this from developing, but fuck, I envy your previous invincibility to stuff like this. Seriously we need to talk, Bros before Hoes. I'll do whatever you need done. I just need to know how you feel so I know what to do. I'm sorry, I feel like I've already just caused a third betrayal in your mind and that fucking scares me because I need you...no homo.

No comments:

Post a Comment