Monday 11 March 2013

Quick Procrastination for the greater good

Here is my problem.

I just want someone to want me back.

I feel like I have to hold all these strings together. I end up doing all the work trying to talk to one fucking person. I can't find a girl who wants to talk to me long enough to make me feel like a fucking human being.

I need a new word other than fucking. I should try to swear less specifically on these blogs posts.

I have a 6 page paper I should be writing, 10% though, not super bad. Seems straight forward enough. I can't think about it right now because my mind is being an invasive monster that keeps creeping forward with just general jealous and lonely feelings. I accept these. I'm used to it by now I guess. I didn't end up going out this weekend. 

my life is in shambles, i hate it
i want to see that counselor soon. I have an appointment on wednesday.

fuck. I mean a word that isn't a swear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment