Wednesday 7 August 2013

August Tracking

I made a spreadsheet with a chart to track (essentially the same chart used in this other post: http://www.kratosguide.com/16-habits-you-should-do-every-day/) the various things I'm trying to accomplish.

Honestly it seems to already be helping. I'm just a few days in and I've seen more green show up, I need to incorporate my foam rolling, language tapes and become a more serious student before school starts. I'm hoping to continue using this charting system through school and well as hoping it will help to show me how my habits are doing and keep me on the straight and narrow. So far its greatly increased my habits regarding exercise and general hygiene that I lacked as well as reminded me to take my vitamins and meditate and read on a more regular basis.

This post is the first green on the "Journal/Blog" of my daily habit list. Even if its a shitty post I'm proud its here. I'll post a picture of Bruno the new cat once I get my new phone which will probably be during the next school semester. 28 days till school starts and I'm honestly exciting and happily waiting. That opinion will most likely change as it draws closer but I'm excited to learn the new shit :D

No comments:

Post a Comment