Saturday 6 April 2013

Goodbye Jorge

Jorge is dead. I am burying him tomorrow. I miss him.

Its hit me a lot harder than I thought it would. I've been fine with past cats we've owned. I guess the difference was this was my cat. I actually had a connection with Jorge, especially when we came up to Napanee, he followed me around and would curl up beside me. I miss him.

I was hoping to have a partner to come up to in Napanee, even if it was just a cat. After seeing him following me last week I knew it was good. Now hes gone, taken away. Once again, nothing has been gained and I continue to push through life seemingly alone.

I miss him. I loved him.

k, I can't type more. Just know I love you Jorge; I'm sorry I couldn't be a better owner, I'm sorry you died so suddenly and that I wasn't able to be here with you when you went. I should have taken you back to Kingston last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment