Wednesday 14 November 2012

I just punched my door

I am falling apart.

I can no longer keep myself together.

The seams are tearing.

More and more of this negatively leaks out. This loneliness is encroaching into my life.

You know, usually, I'm pretty good. Solid. I can handle stuff, or at least deal with it. But fuck. I haven't felt this way in a long...long time.

I don't usually punch stuff.

Hand was okay, wasn't a long punch so couldn't do much with it anyways. Bit bloody, bruise on pinky knuckle, so I have to work on punching technique haha.

I can't do it. Fuck. Everything is a joke now, I can't talk to people, I no longer know how. I listen to other conversation more than participant in the one I am in. I can't seem to comfortably open up to someone, mostly because I stop myself.

yeah.
I haven't felt this in awhile.
this sucks.

i need to see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment